Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Week 6 Reflection

WHAT: On Monday we did our same rotations like reading,writing and maths. On Tuesday we did art. We started a new art. Then drew a picture of a fish. On Wednesday we had Chinese students come to our class. On Friday we went to the Gym and Miss Larsen got tackled into the foam pit by Casey and I can tell you she can still scream really loud. For Our habits of mind is Gather data through all senses the senses are Smell,Touch,See,Hear and do.

SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to write My name in Chinese it is really difficult and hard. 

NOW WHAT: My goal this week is to keep getting my work completed and hand it in.




2 comments:

  1. Can you post a blog showing how your name looks in Chinese? I think that would be great. I would love to see a photo of Mrs Larsen screaming her way into the foam pit. by Ms O'Connor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms O'Connor says: Wish I could have seen Mrs larsen going into the pit. Did anyone get a photo?

    ReplyDelete